Based in Boston, Kate Ziegler is a property manager, Realtor, real estate investor, and owner of a design firm. In this episode of Creatives Crushing Anxiety we talk about how she balances her full-time job and her businesses, how she and her husband make running a business together work, and how she keeps things in focus.
By Dia Darling | September 10, 2018
In this episode:
- How she balances all the hats she wears as a business owner.
- How she and her husband make working together work.
- How they plan their weeks every Sunday to make it all work.
- Why you don’t have to quit your day job to really be committed to your business.
- How she found a balance between her job and businesses that makes her feel empowered.
- How having a side hustle can make you feel more in control, more secure and more ready to take the next step.
- Why you need to set priorities.
- Why it’s important to be realistic with your time commitments.
Continue to Creatives Crushing Anxiety for the for the full episode.