“Take compliments as seriously as you take criticism.”
By Liz Theresa | August 27, 2018
- On playing the tuba – yes, the tuba – and how that shifted the course of her life.
- On not being an attorney.
- “To hustle is the willingness to look at an opportunity and say, ‘yes’, to see where this goes.”
- Hustling is about flexibility and the ability to take risks.
- Why flexibility?
- What to do when you’re not sure of yourself – as a business owner.
Continue to Liz on Biz with Liz Theresa for the for the full episode.